Scientific Papers of the Main School of Fire Service
The Main School of Fire Service (the only Fire University educating fire officers) has been publishing the ‘Zeszyty Naukowe SGSP’ /Scientific Papers of the Main School of Fire Service/ since 1983. It is a continuation of the ‘Zeszyty Naukowe WOSP’ issued in the years 1977 – 1981 in WOSP /Higher School for Fire Officers/.
It is a Polish academic journal presenting the results of research works and scientific achievements of the Main School of Fire Service staff. The issues concern the problems of fire and civil safety as well as the protection of natural environment. Our journal is open for the scientists from other universities both from Poland and abroad.
Each article to be published in the ‘Zeszyty Naukowe SGSP’ is reviewed by two independent specialists affiliated by the other institutions than the authors of the articles.
1. All materials submitted by the authors, which are to be printed in “Zeszyty Naukowe SGSP” are subject to material assessment by members of the Programme Council, the Editing Team and by independent reviewers.
2. Reviewers shall be proposed by members of the Programme Council or members of the Editing Team responsible for the given division – i.e. thematic editors.
3. Two independent reviewers are appointed to appraise each publication, experts in the given scientific branch (with a scientific degree higher or equal to that of the author). The reviewers are not in any way associated with the author/authors.
4. Both the author (authors), and the reviewers are not familiar with the identity of the others – pursuant to the double-blind review principle.
5. The author (authors) sign a representation concerning their being authors of the paper (author’s representation) and submit it together with the article in the SGSP Publishing House.
6. Once the Editorial Staff has received two sheets of the review, the author is informed of possible comments and reviewer’s corrections, which should be incorporated in the text. The review shall be executed in a written form and shall provide a clear conclusion concerning release of the article to be published (without any modifications or following incorporation of requested changes by the author) or rejected.
7. Should there be two contradictory reviews, a third reviewer is appointed and that third review is binding.
8. Only those articles may be published, which have obtained a positive final opinion.
9. Names of reviewers of particular publications are not disclosed; once a year, in the last edition of “Zeszyty Naukowe SGSP” in the given calendar year and on the Publishing House webpage a list of reviewers of articles printed in the given year is presented.
Download: For Authors
Prof. Paweł Kępka – Chairman – The Main School of Fire Service (Poland)
Assoc. prof. Anna Gołębiowska – The Main School of Fire Service (Poland)
Prof. Milan Blagojević – University of Niš (Serbia)
Prof. Andrzej Glen – Siedlce University of Natural Sciences and Humanities
Prof. Waldemar Kitler – The War Studies University (Poland)
Prof. Tomasz Szubrycht – Polish Naval Academy of the Heroes of Westerplatte (Poland)
Assoc. prof. Valentin Chochev, PhD Eng. – Academy of Ministry of Interior in Sofia (Bulgaria)
Assoc. prof. David Rehak – VŠB-Technical University of Ostrava (Czech Republic)
Assoc. prof. Grzegorz Gudzbeler – University of Warsaw (Poland
Assoc. prof. Paweł Lubiewski – Police Academy in Szczytno (Poland)
Assoc. prof. Marek Konecki – The Main School of Fire Service (Poland)
Luigi De Dominicis, PhD – Italian National Agency for New Technologies, Energy and Sustainable Economic Development (Italy)
Panagiotis Katsikopoulos, PhD – General Secretariat for Civil Protection of Greece (Greece)
Ilpo Kulmala, PhD – VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland (Finland)
Alin Mocioi, PhD – Police Academy „Alexandru Ioan Cuza” (Romania)
Peter Pantya, PhD – National University of Public Service (Hungary)
Hristo Prodanov, PhD – Academy of Ministry of Interior in Sofia (Bulgaria)
Taras Rak, PhD – IT Step University (Ukarine)
Rafał Wróbel, PhD ENg – The Main School of Fire Service (Poland)
Monika Wojakowska, PhD – The Main School of Fire Service (Poland)
Assoc. Prof. Paweł Gromek, PhD Eng. – Editor-in-Chief
Prof. Bernard Wiśniewski – Deputy Editor-in-Chief
Ewa Juchimowicz, MA – Editorial Secretary
Tomasz Zwęgliński, PhD Eng.
Assoc. Prof. Paweł Ogrodnik, PhD Eng.
Prof. Tatiana Chubina
Prof. inż. Jozef Ristvej
Milan Protić, PhD
Kamil Gorlicki, MA – Polish Language Editor
Izabella Filipow, MA – English Language Editor
Szymon Ptak, PhD Eng
The Main School of Fire Service
Słowackiego 52/54 Street