- RECTOR-COMMANDANT’S VISIT AT PARTNERSHIP UNIVERSITY IN OSTRAVA
- SGSP’S PROJECTS AWARDED DURING THAILAND INVENTORS’ DAY 2023 FAIRS & CONFERENCE
- VISIT OF THE DELEGATION FROM ESTONIA
- XVIІІ INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL CONFERENCE OF YOUNG SCHOLARS CADETS AND STUDENTS ON „PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF LIFE SAFETY”
- MEETING WITH FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL BOARD OF TECHNICAL RESCUE SERVICE (THW)
- THE FIRST PILOT BALTINNOSEC INNOVATION FORUM
- PREPARATIONS TO MODEX 2023 TRAININGS STARTED!
- THE MAIN SCHOOL OF FIRE SERVICE AS A FIRST POLISH INSTITUTION IN INTERNATIONAL COUNTER TERRORISM PREPARDNESS NETWORK (CTPN)
- POLISH-GEORGIAN ONLINE CONFERENCE ON SECOND PROJECT MODULE ENDING ENTITLED: „ANALYSIS AND PLAN OF NETWORK DEVELOPMENT OF RESCUE UNITS UNDER CRISIS MANAGEMENT IN GEORGIA”
- INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE „TECHNOLOGICAL, TECHNICAL AND STRATEGIC INNOVATIONS IN RESCUE”, 5-8 THE DECEMBER 2022 R.
- POLISH-UKRAINIAN CONFERENCE „TECHNOLOGICAL, TECHNICAL AND STRATEGIC INNOVATIONS IN RESCUE„
- MEETING OF THE POLISH-UKRAINIAN COMISSION FOR RESCUE AND CIVIL PROTECTION
- TRANSFER OF TRAINING SYSTEM FOR RESCUE ACTIONS UNDER PROJECT: „SUPPORTING GENERAL INSPECTORATE FOR EXTRAORIDINARY SITUATIONS MINISTRY OF THE INTERIOR REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA – STAGE II”
- SGSP’S REPRESENTATIVES AT 15TH ANNUAL CBRNE CONVERGENCE
- THE MAIN SCHOOL OF FIRE SERVICE NOMINATED TO AWARD FOR THE BEST UNIVERSITY 2022!
- VISIT OF THE CEO AND THE GENERAL DIRECTOR OF THE BLACK CELL GROUP
- NEW RANK FOR THE MOST QUOTED SCIENTISTS IN THE WORLD
- REALIZATION OF THE PROJECT „STRENGHTENING OF THE READINESS AND REACTION CAPACITY OF THE GEORGIAN RESCUE SERVICES BY DEVELOPMENT OF THE FIREFIGHTING TRAINING CENTER – 2 ND MODULE FOR THE YEAR 2022”
- INAUGURATION LECTURE „TRAINING OF THE PARAMEDICS IN THE UKRAINE DURING WAR”
- DAY OF THE UKRAINIAN DEFENDERS
- VISIT OF THE DELEGATION FROM MOLDAVIA
- VISIT IN GEORGIA UNDER POLISH AID PROJECT
- II INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC SEMINAR ON PREPARATION AND PRE-PLANNING ACTIVITIES FOR WILDFIRE RESPONSE ‘TRAINING FORMS AND METHODS’
- SGSP’S REPRESENTATIVES ON CONFERENCE #BALTICFIREFORUM
- EFSCA MEMBERS ON LINE MEETING
- INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE – INTERNATIONAL EMERGENCY MECHANISMS AND DISASTER RISK REDUCTION (15 SEPTEMBER 2022, STATIONARY & ONLINE)
- VISIT OF THE FIRE RESCUE CHIEFS FROM UKRAINE, LATVIA, LITHUANIA AND ESTONIA
- SGSP HAS RECEIVED RIGHTS TO ACT AS EXTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE ENTITY TOWARDS CERTIFING INSTITUTIONS
- VISIT OF THE DELEGATION FROM THE MINISTRY OF INTERIOR FROM MOLDOVA
- SGSP’S SUCCESS IN QUALITY EVALUATION OF THE SCIENTIFICAL RESEARCH
- SGSP AWARDED IN „PERSPEKTYWY 2022” RANK!
- VISIT OF THE UKRAINIAN FIREFIGHTERS UNDER SOCIAL PREVENTION PROJECT
- 14TH NATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE ON „CRISIS AND ORGANIZATION OF INTERNAL SECURITY IN THE PERSPECTIVE OF CONTEMPORARY THREATS. THE NEW CHALLENGES OF THE DIGITAL SOCIETY”
- LNG TRAINER
- SGSP WITH ELIGIBILITY TO GRANT WITH DOCTORALS AND POSTDOCTORALS DEGREES IN TWO SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINES
About the Main School of Fire Service
The Main School of Fire Service was established by the decree of the Council of Ministers on the 18th January 1982 and is simultaneously an organizational unit of the National Headquaters of the State Fire Service of Poland. According to this the School’s obligations include: attendance in fire rescue, natural disasters and places of danger as well as doing other tasks established by School’s special acts.
Main School of Fire Service is fullfilling a lot of iniciatives which ables civil employees and officers to exchange international experienced by participating in scientific conferences, seminars, workshops, delegations and programs organized by School’s international partners.
BG Mariusz FELTYNOWSKI, BSc, PhD, Assoc. Prof. SGSP
COL PAWEŁ FLISZKIEWICZ, MSC FIRE ENG.
WIOLETTA ROGULA-KOZŁOWSKA, DSC, PHD, ENG., ASSOCIATE PROF. SGSP
COL WOJCIECH JAROSZ, PHD FIRE ENG.
COL ZDZISŁAW SALAMONOWICZ, PHD FIRE ENG.
CAPT. SYLWIA JASIŃSKA, PHD FIRE ENG.
CAPT. ADRIAN BRALEWSKI, PHD FIRE ENG.
COL PIOTR RÓWNICKI, MSC FIRE ENG.
The Main School of Fire Service is offering studies in the field of safety engineering and internal security for both civil and cadet students. If you are looking for postgraduate programs, workshops, courses, Executive MBA and Doctors program you will find them at SGSP!
Students of SGSP have an opportunity to realize themselves in various parts of science-academic life: in students associations, scientific sections, sports sections and Students Government as well as in international exchange programme and projects. We encourage to find out more about our offer in postgraduate studies, executive MBA, courses and workshops.
Next to the trainings addressed to the officers of the National Headquaters of State Fire Service preparing to positions connected with management of rescue actions or officers positions, School offers postgraduate studies, courses and trainings focused on increasing qualifications in selected areas.
Join us and become one of the SGSP’s students to expand your interests and gain both theoretical and practical knowledge!
Discover more about admissions: https://www.sgsp.edu.pl/?page_id=40
Online recruitment system: https://irk.sgsp.edu.pl/pl/
See you at SGSP!
Visit us with Erasmus+ programme!
SGSP is a partner with Eramus+ charter for higher education 2021-2027 which is coordinated by the National Erasmus+ Agency in Poland.
Thanks to Erasmus+ programme students of the Main School of Fire Service can continue their studies in other European universities.
Students after 2nd semester of Bachelor studies can travel to study abroad. The minimum lenght of stay is 3 months, during international internship it is for at least 2 months. Erasmus+ programme gives also alumni an opportunity to go aborad for graduate fellowship within 1 year after graduation.
The Main School of Fire Service has a wide range of partnerships and 23 bilateral agreements within Erasmus+ with Universities from 16 countries such as: Slovakia, Lithuania, Czech Republic, Greece, Spain, Portugal, Bulgaria, Germany, Croatia, Finland.
SGSP has Erasmus+ office and our highly qualified staff helps in filling in the paperwork and assists in administrative tasks.
Erasmus+ gives also opportunity for Universities workers to attend short visits for conferences and project workshops in appointed country.
Incoming students-how to apply
Incoming students-course catalog
Partner Universities and institutions
How to apply for Erasmus+ internships? Let’s find out!
Do you know that with Erasmus+ programme you can also have a traineeship?
How it works? What are the steps?
1.Apply for internship within your University
2.Find a company where you would like to have an internship – get in touch!
3.Check selected company’s requirements and follow the process stages!
4.Make professional application documents, prepare for interview
5.If you are selected for internship please make sure to discuss all details (arrival, duties, number of hours)
6.Contact with your Erasmus+ Coordinator to prepare paperwork and sign Learing Agreement for Traineeship
- Travel for internship and make this opportunity as a chance of a lifetime!
If you would like to go aborad to gain international experience, improve your language skills and make connections contact with Erasmus+ Coordinator to check how to apply.
Base of internships:
Staring education at SGSP both cadet and civil students have an unique possibility to continue specialist languge learning and from other selected languages in thier field of study.
Foreign language study department has a huge course offer from specialist language which is so important on a labour market.
Our lectors are preparing students before travelling for Erasmus+ programees.
The Main School of Fire Service is not only a place to educate highly specialized staff but also it’s a institution with high scientific research potencial with modern labs and qualified academic staff. SGSP leads in safety engineering researches, especially in the field of people protection and fire prevention.
SGSP wants to response to the markets needs and use the results of the scientific researches and development works in order to meet the expectations of enterpreneurs interested in cooperation.
Our goal is to prepare the best offer based on the business model prefered by the companies.
In past years the scientific-research team has done more then 400 expertisis for various Clients such as: Lotos Group, Lotos Terminal S.A, Lotos Biooil SP z.o.o, Orlen South S.A., the Palace of Culture and Science, OLPP Sp. Z.o.o, Kadimex, Minimax, GM Sprinkler Sp. z o.o and Public Institutions.
Examples of researches:
- preparation of the documentation of the places of fire spread, confrontations, court trials
- opinions and expertises about fire causes
- security reports
- risk analysis
- health and safety expertisis
- testing of fire equipment after fires
Areas of cooperation: Investigation of fire places, Preperation of opinions and expertises, researches, developming solutions and more dependable on Client’s needs.
Contact with us to find out our offer for your company: firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the main parts of the Project’s Department tasks is to engage our University in new scientific – research projects, research and development workshops to strenghten image as a trusted partner for business.
Project’s Department obligation is also to built and extend partners network, promote University abroad by attending conferences, seminars, meetings and workshop groups.
National projects: https://www.sgsp.edu.pl/?page_id=4600
International projects: https://www.sgsp.edu.pl/?page_id=4687
Contact with us and join our network: email@example.com
Library and Publishing
SGSP’s library is a public organizational unit and a science library.
which has the richest collection of of both polish and foreign publications from the fire prevention field in Poland. Library constantly collects, develops and shares collections, compact and concious publishing, polish and international from:
- fire protection
- civil protection and civil defense
- crisis management
- natural and civilizational disasters
Moreover library gathers books and publications from ecology, psychology, social studies, organization and management, technical science and language glossries, lexicons and encyclopedias.
Check catalogue and the sales offer: https://sowa.sgsp.edu.pl/sowacgi.php?KatID=0
SGSP’s publishing is issuing scripts, manuals and monographs and two scientific journals „SGSP Research papers” and „ProPublico Bono Research Papers”.
Check publications of our Academic staff:
Partner Universities and Institutions
Estonian Academy of Security Sciences
Fire Fighters' Training School
Vilnius Gediminas Technical University
Fire and Rescue Department in the Ministry of Interiorof the Republic of Lithuania
Fire Safety and Civil Protection Collage
Ostrava Technical University
Technical University in Zwolen
The French Academy for Fire, Rescue and Civil Protection Officers (ENSOSP)
Hamburg Fire Service Academy
European Risk & Resilience Institute (EU-VRi)
Lviv State University of Life Safety
Cherkasy Institute of Fire Safety named after Chernobyl Heroes
National University of Civil Protection of Ukraine
Institution of Fire Engineers (IFE)
One of the Main School’s of Fire Service key goals is to strenghten foreign partnerships with Universities and Insitutions in the areas of scientific research, research and devlopment to exchange ideas in fields of: fire security, fire prevention, civil security, risk analysis, fire engineering.
The Main School of Fire Service is giving to both cadet and civil students, academic staff an opportunity to gain experience during international internships, exchange programs like Erasmus+, seminars and conferences.
School focuses on openness in cooperation in both national and foreign markets also through networking, project cooperation consortia.
Find out more aboout possible cooperation with our School.
Izabela Modzelewska Specialist for International Cooperation
phone: +48 22 56 17 749
The Main School of Fire Service
52/54 Juliusza Slowackiego Str., 01-629 Warsaw
Phone: +48 22 56 17 624